Monday, July 6, 2015

More than just coffee…


Colorado Springs Food Guy continues the quest for good food. I re-visited The Perk Downtown Coffee and Tea House located at 14 S Tejon Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. The baristas are always friendly, well-informed and pleasant. This time, I sampled some of their delicious fresh sandwiches. I tried the chicken salad, the BLT, and the turkey with bacon sandwiches. The chicken salad had cranberries and just the right combination of flavors. The BLT had nice cuts of bacon complimented with lightly toasted multi-grain bread. The turkey and bacon was just as good and did not disappoint. I also had some organic lemonade which tastes like it was truly homemade. The sandwiches were accompanied with an assortment of Boulder kettle chips and potato salad.  So next time you are downtown in Colorado Springs, stop by The Perk Downtown.

 Please visit my website at ColoradoSpringsFoodGuy.com

Also follow me on
Twitter:  @COSFoodGuy
Facebook: ColoradoSprings FoodGuy
Instagram: COLORADOSPRINGSFOODGUY

No comments:

Post a Comment