Friday, August 14, 2015

Eat like a king at George's Gyros And Burgers

Colorado Springs Food Guy on my quest for good food leads me to George's Gyros And Burgers located at 3008 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO. I ordered a Yorgo’s Gyro with fries. The Gyro was tender and flavorful and bursting with goodness. They hand cut their meat off the vertical broiler when you order. All gyros are served on a 7” fluffy pita bread with their signature homemade tzatziki sauce, onions, and tomatoes. The fries were hot and crispy despite them being frozen from a bag. The fries would even be better if they were fresh cut. The staff was all smiles and super friendly. Elda Esparza and Joanna Montoya told me more about the food and help me with my order. I think this is a great place for lunch or a quick dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment