Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Smallcakes Satisfies My Sweet Tooth



Colorado Springs Food Guy visited Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery located at 7335 Academy Blvd N, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. What a treat--so many cupcakes and so little time! I sampled the Birthday Cake with real sprinkles, Pink Chocolate, and my absolute favorite, the Peanut Butter cupcake made with peanut butter cream and topped with crushed peanut butter cups. The cakes are moist and scrumptious but it is the array of frostings that take your taste buds over the top. The Cupcakery’s atmosphere very quaint and relaxed. The staff is absolutely friendly and the service is top-notch. The owner shared with me that they will be making cupcake infused ice cream very soon. This summer is going to be delectable when ice cream is served up with these amazing cupcakes. So if you have a sweet tooth like I do, stop in at Smallcakes Cupcakery and tell them the Colorado Springs Food Guy sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment